You’ve probably already seen this photo of me.
However, I’m not feeling so confident in myself to get some winter snaps of myself this year.
So this one will have to do.
2017 has been a funny year for me. Like all of us, this year has been full of a million ups and downs but I’ve had some amazing times with my loved ones. It’s all of them things that I don’t want to blabber on about to you.
I want to share some silly, funny, and important things that 2017 has taught me.
1. You can’t always succeed. No you can’t but you have to fail, to learn.
2. Cups of tea fixes any bad day. It does with biscuits.
3. Curry doesn’t look as ugly as it looks.
4. Saving money is just as good as spending it. It’s bloody important.
5. Making new friends isn’t so scary.
6. Tackling London tubes are a lot easier with an ‘app’. If you’re no London’er’ like me than download Tube Map. You can totally pretend that you know what you’re doing like the rest of them.
7. December is still the best month of the year. It’s Christmas, my birthday and the start of a new year.
8. You can’t handle your drink as well as you could when you were 18, celebrating it with your first sambuca shots.
9. Blogging is totally worth the stress with all the possibilities it gives – just like any job whether it’s a passion or you’re actual job.
10. I like photography a whole lot more than I thought I did. Probably should have taken it more seriously back in the years of College when I thought education wasn’t for me.
11. A waxed lip is more sexier than a furry lip.
12. Facebook isn’t as good as it use to be. Just to see your local updates from Jan whose apart of your local towns Facebook page.
13. Organisation is key to everything. Well that’s what I think. I need to know what I’m doing on the weekend as soon as Monday morning hits to get me through.
14. I spend more time on Instagram than I should. It’s addictive and Instagram is becoming one of them boys back in school, where you don’t know if they like you or not and whether he’d show me off to the world.
15. Eczema is a bitch. It’s stuck around for such a long time this year, and 2018 better not put me through it again. I much prefer Hayfever.
16. I have plenty of make up palettes. In fact, I have over 25 that have the same shades inside. Warm browns, the must have intense black, burnt orange and maybe a million shimmers in gold, silver and rose gold.
17. PJS/Lounge wear is possibly my most worn outfit throughout the whole of 2017, especially Autumn/Winter.
They’re all pretty important and totally true right? Can you relate to any of these?
I mean, there is the another million I could add to this, like my family and friends are the freaking best because they’ve totally supported me on blogging this year. It took them a while to get it and understand, well infact I don’t think they still understand why I need to continuously buy make up. But we can’t go round in circles.
And also, I’d like to thank you.
Thank you for reading this post, but if you’ve read one or more blog posts of mine.
I’d like to thank you for that.
I’d like to thank you for following me on my social medias to even find my little blog on this big wide internet. However if you’re new to me and my blog then here’s some of my social media accounts – Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest ~ Bloglovin.
You’re da best <3
Have a wonderful 2018 x