Hello you pretty little angels!
So, I know we all have our own little ways with beauty, we all clean our beauty blenders differently and some of us dampen them to apply make up and some of us don’t!
There’s a few things that I do, myself when it comes to my routines and applying make up – so I’m going to get on with it and share with you lovely bunch..
1. Bronze your jaw line to make those double chins disappear! I’ve only recently started doing this and I’ve seen a difference.
2. Use a white eyeliner in your water line to make your eyes look bigger.
3. Apply a shimmer/gloss lip shade in the centre of your lips for them to look more plump and big.
4. Shampoo is for your scalp. Massage it into your scalp, and the remaining will run through your ends.
5. With conditioner, focus on the ends of your hair for any slit ends that need a little TLC and allow it to sit for a few minutes.
6. Want to cleanse and need to use water but hate the mess? Do this whilst your conditioner is working it’s magic.
7. When using a beauty blender, dampen it before use to apply even make up.
8. If you’ve ran out of eye primer, concealer does the trick.
9. Using liquid eye liner? Don’t go all the way into the inner corners to allow your eyes to appear bigger.
10. Also use lighter eye shadow shades in the inner corners to give them the ‘out there look’.
11. If you’re lips are dry and you’re applying matte lipstick – use lip scrub before hand.
12. When you’ve washed your hair, rinse it with cold water to close the hair cuticles and lock in moisture.
13. If you’re mascara is drying up, don’t throw it out. Add a little warm water or even some cleanser.
14. And also don’t pump your bloody mascara, that’s why it’s dried out in the first place.
15. Want bouncy/volumised hair? Dry it upside down, just be careful when you come back up – you might go a little light headed. Lol.
16. If you’re wanting to wax your brows, do so after a shower as your pores will still be open and it’ll be a little less painful.
17. Add some highlighter to your cupids bow (your top, centre lip) to make your lips look more bigger.
18. Also add some contour/bronzer under your lip to make them appear more plump.
19. Can’t grasp that wing liner still? Just use some tape/nursing tape and create the perfect line to follow.
20. Want to cut crease your eyes? Use concealer over the eye lid and then apply your shadow – but allow it to go a little sticky.
21. Applying false lashes? Leave the glue for a minute or two so it goes sticky to stay on for longer.
What’s your most used tip that you could share?