Going Autumnal With Your Fragrance

To me, this is the perfect perfume for going Autumnal, yes.

It does have the floral scent to it, but it’s also quite harsh for a floral scent I think.

It contains notes of candied orange, tiger orchid, toffee caramel, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

Toffee caramel? I know, I fricking love toffee & caramel.

You literally need a spray or two, and boom you smell like you’re a women whose got her shit together.

It’s got that hint of elegance within the fragrance, and you just become this diva for every women out there.

I love the mixture of scents – orange and tiger orchid just scream Autumn to me, and that’s exactly what I look for in my perfumes.

I am always that girl that goes for the same type of fragrance, fruity & floral – however this one has a little touch of everything.

Also just to put it out there, for more of a summer scent the same brand – same name perfume but in the lighter bottle is super gorgeous too.

What’s your favourite fragrance?

I’m not someone who really reaches out and tries different perfumes/fragrances. Gimme your recommendations, because I totally suck at this perfume shopping.

Share:

20 Comments

• October 4, 2017 / 7:29 pm

It's absolutely gorgeous, do it xx

1. September 24, 2017 / 9:21 pm

Fruity and floral scents are my favourite too but I've never tried anything Jimmy Choo, maybe that needs to change! My favourite would have to be Olympea by Paco Robanne or Flowerbomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolfe, they're both gorgeous! I wouldn't say they were autumnal scents though so I'll probably be on the hunt for a new one soon.
    Alice Xx

• October 4, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Oh yes I love Flowerbomb! That's absolutely gorgeous, totally agree with you there! I love two of Jimmy Choo perfumes, should try them out xx

2. September 25, 2017 / 6:35 am

This sounds lovely! I’ve never tried a Jimmy Choo perfume before. My favourites for this time of year have to be YSL Mon Paris and Marc Jacobs Decadence, they sooooo gorgeous and so are the bottles! I definitely recommend trying some of the Marc Jacobs perfumes though, I always love them!

Ellie x

• October 4, 2017 / 7:31 pm

I've seen Marc Jacobs Decadence floating around a lot on social media being raved about – I'm going to have to get a sample when I'm next in town xx

3. September 25, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Oooh this sounds perfect for autumn! I have a serious perfume addiction so can't buy any more at the moment but will pop this on my Christmas list I think! I love the Vera wang scents and Dior too x

• October 4, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Oh I'll be doing the same with your recommendations xx

4. September 25, 2017 / 4:41 pm

I have been after a new perfume for Autumn and this sounds like a really great one. The bottle is so cute too xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

5. September 25, 2017 / 6:26 pm

This sounds really good!! My favourite sent is Ellie Saab Le Parfum D'leau

6. September 26, 2017 / 1:24 am

This scent sounds amazing, I always ask for a perfume for Christmas so I will definitely check this one out 🙂 xx

7. September 27, 2017 / 3:06 pm

This sounds amazing! I love the packaging and the bottle! Will have to give this a try! x

8. September 27, 2017 / 4:27 pm

Toffee caramel – hell yes that sounds so fab ! Now I’m hungry though !

Robyn

9. September 28, 2017 / 4:58 pm

I'm not really into fragrances but this sounds lovely and so pretty looking.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

• October 17, 2017 / 1:01 pm

It's such a pretty bottle right?! xx