6 Beauty Hand Bag Essentials

I’m one of them girls that can have any size handbag, but will still insist to try and squeeze everything and anything inside.

I will have items that I won’t even use throughout the whole day, in fact things that I never actually use at all.

It’s like when you have a big(ish) bag that is feeling a little empty, I’ll just throw things in to make it seem more full. Anyone else do this? Lol.

I mean you have items like your card holder, car keys and all that rubbish to go in your bag – but it’s all about the actual important stuff that comes under my hand bag essentials.

Listen up –

The Benefit Travel Palette | Ok, this can only work with a big handbag – however if it can fit, it comes with me. I have no fricking idea why it has taken me until this date to actually try out Hoola, Coralista, Dandelion and Rockateur. LIKE NO IDEA. These – I cannot get enough of. Hoola is the perfect bronzed shade for my skin tone and I am loving Rockateur for more of a deep/subtle blush. Also the fact with this palette you get the They’re Real mascara which is a favourite of mine, however the liner – I just cannot get to terms with. It’s a no from me. But this palette is so worth purchasing. You can pick this up in World Duty Free. (I got this on the plane back from Gran Canaria, they also do a Hoola set which is gorgeous too!)

Fluffy Make Up Brush | Whether this is for applying bronzer or powder. It’s a must have. There is nothing better than being on a night out with some friends, and being able to touch up your make up. Trust me. When I’m out with my friends I think I’m the next Beyonce and from all the dancing I just look like a red tomato – so this is to help me not look like all the blood has rushed to my head. Plus, we have to control our skin from having any sweat outs when on the go, because the tube can seriously make us sweat when running for our trains.

Perfume | There is nothing better than having a perfume/body spray in your handbag for a little touch up. It can be so refreshing when you’re all hot and flustered. I always ALWAYS carry one around with me. Body Sprays are more of an option than perfumes as they’re less expensive, but this little one fits perfectly into any size handbag.

Pixi Glow Mist | We’ve gotta keep our skin popping and glowing, right? Am I sweating? No hun, that’s my Pixi Glow Mist just popping. Lol. I am loving this mist at the moment, it gives your skin a nice healthy glow and keeps that make up in place. We don’t want none of that sliding down your face. It’s also again – refreshing to have a little spray top-up on a mad day/night.

Lip Liquid/Lipstick | Of course, we cannot go out the house without the lipstick you’re wearing. I mean, it would be fabulous if there was a lip product out there that would last over 10 hours without re-apylying. But let’s be honest – there’s not. I find a nude lip is always a good idea on long days. I totally adore this CT liquid at the moment, they last for around 3-4 hours with eating pancakes and drinking plenty of tea. So easy to re-apply, and it’s like your not wearing anything on your lips! It’s a gorgeous shade too – Best Actress.

Compact/Mirror | Of course the mirror. We always need a mirror. Forget about the iPhone front camera, mines pants. You know why we need a mirror, I don’t need to explain it to ya.

What’s your hand bag essentials when it comes to beauty?

Share:

21 Comments

1. September 27, 2017 / 6:59 pm

I always cram my bag full too. I always insist on taking a facial mist out with me, but I never end up using it, and I think that goes for most things that go in my bag haha! Great post xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

• October 4, 2017 / 7:36 pm

Haaaaa yesss, I have so many pointless bits and bobs in my handbag. Like I said, it's mainly to fill them out if they're a big bag xx

2. September 27, 2017 / 7:03 pm

I need to get me some of that Pixi Glow mist in my life – everyone raves about it!

Robyn xx

3. September 27, 2017 / 7:26 pm

It's been a long time since my handbag was full of beauty items! It's now full of nappies & spare changes of clothes, haha. I love your handbag!!!! It's gorgeous x

4. September 28, 2017 / 8:34 am

I don't carry many items in my handbag, I prefer to travel light and when I do carry lipsticks or foundation I never top up throughout the day anyway, the The Benefit Travel Palette looks really great, I love how compact it is! x

• October 17, 2017 / 1:05 pm

I like to travel light when I am travelling far distance too, so a little crossbody bag is perfect for a lipstick and a couple more beauty bits xx

5. September 28, 2017 / 8:51 am

Ok I need that benefit palette! I agree that it's lovely to have a perfume with you, I usually use testers but have run out, need to restock! x

• October 4, 2017 / 7:37 pm

It's gorgeous isn't it!? Everything you need for on the go xx

6. September 28, 2017 / 11:10 am

Omg I have never heard of Pixi glow mist but it sounds fabulous!! I'm a bag hoarder so I always carries loads of crap around with me, my essentials would probably be face powder and a brush, lip balm and a hair tie! That benefit palette is so cute!
    Alice Xx

• October 4, 2017 / 7:37 pm

Oh a lip balm is always a must and so is a hair tie, forever getting stressed out when I'm hot with my hair stuck around my neck! xx

7. September 28, 2017 / 1:07 pm

I love the look of the Benefit palettes, I always eye them up but never pick one up… I need to treat myself! x

Gemma Louise

• October 4, 2017 / 7:38 pm

Do it! I've only seen this one in the shopping magazine on the airplane, I haven't seen it since which is super annoying x

8. September 28, 2017 / 5:32 pm

What a gorgeous palette and it looks so good. I do the same and need to improve as I love a big bag with random stuff but I've been trying to change and move to smaller bags.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

• October 4, 2017 / 7:39 pm

I prefer a smaller bag, over the body one. Super easy for long days out xx

9. September 30, 2017 / 1:40 pm

That benefit palette looks so cute, I have one similar but way too big to carry round. That pixi glow mist sounds amazing too xx