5 Ways To Relax This Sunday

So every Sunday is made for relaxing and having a little pamper right?

Unless it’s bank holiday weekend of course, that involves a lot of fun plus a cheeky beverage or two!

Anyway, when it comes to every Sunday I see it as pamper time.

It can either be something as a little face mask in the evening, or the whole sha-bang.

Bath, bubbles, candles, chocolate, cuppa tea, book, huge skincare routine.

I want to make my skin super refreshed, and ready for the following working week ahead.

Face Mask/Eye Mask | A mask is always a must. I like to do these once a week, and I choose every Sunday. This way, I can alternate on different masks for different purpose. Most of the time, I am sucker for the Garnier Hydration masks as they’re super cheap and I like to buy these in bulks at a time. Also, The Body Shop have a great selection of masks and you can get so many pamper time out of them.

Candles | Ahhhh, there’s nothing more relaxing than dimmed lights and candles on. For the total relaxation setting, and gorgeous scents. This what makes me excited for Autumn & Winter as the scents are always incredible and, so much better than the summer scents.

A Good Book | I’m slowly getting back into reading, finally. Since the beginning of 2017 I have been saying to myself *I need to read more.* I’m currently reading above, A Stranger In The House. Very excited to worm my way through this book, as I was super obsessed with The Couple Next Door on holiday. *Highly recommend this book!* I also recommend Grace Victory’s book as I read this within 24 hours on holiday.

Paint Your Nails | I love re-painting my nails when it comes to pamper time. I mean, nail varnish doesn’t always last a long amount of time – however these Primark nails are gorgeous. They’re so easy to apply and so long lasting. I got between a week/two weeks out of these nails and for a £1 a set – you cannot go wrong. They’re so many gorgeous sets too, so worth checking these out when your in your local Primark.

Bubble Bath | OF COURSE! My favourite thing about pamper time. Bubbles after bubbles, a cheeky bath bomb and there you have it. Total R E L A X A T I O N. Get your favourite shower gel in there, get a hair mask on. Sit there and soak in that steam and chill out. *If you hate baths, then I hate you.*

What do you do to relax and give yourself a little pamper?

Share:

18 Comments

• September 27, 2017 / 9:59 pm

Yes! Relax for the working week ahead xx

1. September 17, 2017 / 4:50 pm

I have a bath everyday haha to wind down. But I agree on the candles, doom your nails and a face mask! It's just soo relaxing x

• September 27, 2017 / 10:01 pm

A bath a day is always a good idea!

2. September 17, 2017 / 4:50 pm

i'm spending my Sunday relaxing right now with a duvet on the sofa, a bar of green & blacks and the parent trap! I wish I could have a bubble bath but we don't have one! I will do a face mask though 😉

• September 27, 2017 / 10:01 pm

This sounds like a good Sunday to me! I love parent trap! Good choice xx

3. September 17, 2017 / 7:23 pm

The Body Shop British Rose scent is one of my favourites, it smells soooo good!! I don't really get much time to relax but I love a good bubble bath when I do x

Gemma Louise

• September 27, 2017 / 10:01 pm

I don't see a lot of people rave about this scent, but like me – I love it too!xx

4. September 17, 2017 / 7:46 pm

Ah I need to read this book! I loved the couple next door so this is going to just as gripping! I love a good pamper session on a Sunday night 🙂 x

• September 27, 2017 / 10:03 pm

This book is really good! I recommend!!

5. September 17, 2017 / 7:54 pm

Oh gosh do I need to have some me time and paint my nails – I think I might get the time Monday evening !

Robyn x

• September 27, 2017 / 10:03 pm

My nails is something I always forget to include in a good pamper! Always makes you feel so much better xx

6. September 18, 2017 / 5:39 am

sunday is allllllways my pamper day too, afterall – a sunday well spent brings a week of content!

the couple next door was such a great read, right?! i powered through that one in about 2 days!

i'm also very glad to report that i did every single thing on this list yesterday, my fave being painting my nails a new colour. something i do every single sunday without fail! hope you had a lovely, restful day and have a fabulous week babe!

katie. xx lacoconoire.com

• September 27, 2017 / 10:05 pm

I wish I did my nails a hell load more, I always forget about doing them! Makes you always feel 10% better looking down at fresh polished nails! Hope your having a fab week too lovely x

7. September 18, 2017 / 8:24 am

I love a good pamper evening, but I never do them often enough! A bubble bath is definitely one of my favourite things and I need to start painting my nails more, I always feel like my hands look better with a coat of polish on!xo

Char | http://www.charslittleblog.co.uk

• September 27, 2017 / 10:05 pm

Oh me too! You should pamper yourself a whole lot more xx

8. September 18, 2017 / 8:26 am

I do love a good Sunday pamper. I was all about these when I was still studying and I think I may start doing them again. I am enjoy a weekly face and eye mask though. Love the post! It's a perfect read for my Sunday.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

• September 27, 2017 / 10:06 pm

Thank you for reading lovely, you should pamper yourself! We all deserve it xx