There are so many magazines out there that write all the same stories, and are based around the whole same bloody thing. When I was a little younger, I use to love all the OK and Look magazines. The only way you’ll see me picking up a magazine is if it’s got a little freebie inside – or it’s come with the Look Fantastic Beauty Box. However, since last month I introduced myself to a new magazine. The Blogosphere Magazine. I saw how a lot of people were raving about this magazine about how useful and inspiring it is, let alone all those who were saying were featured inside with their blogs/youtubes.
Blogosphere Magazine is a magazine for everyone inspired to Blog/Youtube – you name it. It’s a way for everyone to get their voices across and to show off their work. It’s a great way for bloggers to find you, and you to find new bloggers to follow. I find the whole thing so inspiring, even the story of Alice Audley bringing this magazine together.
Why you need to stop what you’re doing and head to WH Smiths..
- WH Smiths is the only place that sells the Blogosphere Magazine
- You might find some of your favourite bloggers featured inside
- You’ll find inspiration and new bloggers to follow on social media
- There’s stories about bloggers you would have never known about
- Whether you’re into Travel, Fashion, Fitness, Photography, Beauty, Food, Lifestyle or Parenting – you name it , it’s featured in the magazine
- This months features Dina Tokio and Sophie Hannah Richardson <3
- It involves Instagram Live Tips
- There’s all about Money – Making Apps you need to download
- Also your photo of the previous magazine might be featured in the following months
- You’ll never loose inspiration flickering through the magazine every so often
So whose on their way to W H Smiths right now?
If not – you can also get them online, on their website it’s £25/year! Total bargain.
For the website link click here.