H O L Y M O L Y
I have had the most exciting Christmas ever. Well leading up to it I mean. I purchased this Calendar in London last month (November.) I was going to purchase the 24 Happy Days Beauty Advent Calendar but I ended up taking the plunge and going for the 24 Happy Days Deluxe Beauty Advent Calendar. Oh how I’m so glad I did. Everything I either needed or can’t wait to try! A lot of the products skin care products which I’m currently loving at the moment. As you can tell by the name of the Calendar it is a whole 24 – however it does also have the 25th door too! Altogether there is a range of new body care, skincare, makeup and accessories.
which is totally a Merry Christmas to me sort of present!
This is what was inside..
– Spiced apple shower gel 60ml
– White bath gloves
– Vitamin E Moisture cream 15ml
– Almond hand and nail cream 30ml
– Lip definer in Clover pink 1.1g
– Vanilla chai body butter 50ml
– Soft facial sponge
– Polynesian island tiare shower gel 60ml
– Lash and brow comb
– Vitamin E nourishing night cream 15ml
– British rose shower gel 60ml
– Frosted berries softening body gel-lotion 60ml
– Eyelash curler
– Camomile gentle softening body gel-lotion 60ml
– Fuji green tea gel lotion 60ml
– Oils of life Intensely revitalising facial oil 7ml
– Eye definer in black 1g
– Bristish rose exfoliating gel body scrub 50ml
– Skinny thin felt eyeliner in black 1.1ml
– Colour crush nail polish in alomond kiss 6.8ml
– Eyeshadow brush
– Shea lip butter 10ml
– Nail polishing block
– Bristish rose instant glow body butter 200ml
– Oils of life intensely revitalising sleeping cream 5ml + Zz eye mask
How did you count down to this Christmas?